Your kitty no longer has to feel left out on Halloween. These simple DIY pumpkin cat treats will have your feline purring all night long.
½ cup unsweetened plain applesauce
1 cup grated carrots
1 cup canned pumpkin
½ cup oatmeal
2 cups rice flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix applesauce, carrots, and pumpkin until smooth.
3. Add oatmeal and rice flour, then mix well until a dough is formed.
4. Place dough balls onto cookie sheet with parchment paper.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes, then flip and bake for 5 more minutes.
6. Remove from oven and cool thoroughly before serving.
Enjoy, and happy Halloween!